2 Ways: The Fall Maxi Skirt

by - Saturday, October 12, 2013



Coincidentally, my friend Erica and I wore maxi skirts on the same day, and I decided that I'd feature her outfit as well since it was such a great summer to fall transitional outfit.

So, for anyone wondering how to wear a maxi skirt in the fall, here are two easy ways to do so while staying warm and chic!

How To Wear A Maxi Skirt In The Fall (My Way)

Simply Chic: A white tee, leather jacket, & statement necklace






What I'm Wearing
Earrings & Necklace: ALDO
Leather Jacket: H&M
White Tee: Wet Seal
Gray Pleated Maxi Skirt: Pacsun
Skinny Black Belt: H&M
Black Wedge Booties: BCBGeneration
Black Handbag: thrifted

How To Wear A Maxi Skirt In The Fall (Erica's Way)

Colorfully Cute & Comfy: Graphic tee, fun plaid button down, and mocassins




What Erica's Wearing
Plaid Button Down: Old Navy
Graphic Tee: Express
Navy Maxi Skirt: H&M
Moccassins: Minnetonka

So, don't pack away your maxi skirts so quickly! They're made for colder days, too, you know?!
♥ Until next time! ♥

follow me|facebook|twitter|bloglovin|chictopia

You May Also Like

0 comments