It's Getting Colder...

by - Friday, November 23, 2012











What I'm Wearing
Earrings: ALDO | Necklace: Charming Charlie | Cuff: F21
Cream Pashmina Scarf: F21
Double Breasted Coat: H&M ($5)
Patterned Blouse: thrifted ($2)
Cream Riding Pants: H&M ($13)
Black Loafers: eBay
Color Block Handbag: tobi ($29) [Now on sale for $19!]

I've gotten so used to taking my photos outdoors, I haven't completely prepared myself for shooting outside on cold days and it's been getting pretty chilly! I feel like I must thank my friends in each and every post because they really go through a lot for me to get these photos!

It was lightly raining and quite chilly on this day and, in all honesty, I was really nervous for my camera being outdoors without a diesel waterproof protectant around it.

My wonderful friend Ingrid took these pictures for me. She's a blogger herself. Not an everyday style blogger like I am, but she maintains a pretty awesome Tumblog. Here she is! I really wish I caught her whole outfit. She was looking edgy and an all black lace dress and combat boots. I was lovin' it!

She does this pretty awesome thing on FB where she posts her OOTD's (which is exactly how I started before I decided to start a blog). This was supposed to be a combined outfit post (mine and hers) but, go figure, I left my tripod at home and ruined all chances of that happening. Next time, though!


follow me|facebook|twitter|bloglovin|chictopia

You May Also Like

0 comments