To Brighten Up My Day

by - Saturday, October 27, 2012










What I'm Wearing
Bright Yellow Pashmina Scarf: Forever 21 ($6)
Earrings: thrifted ($2)
Necklace: ALDO
Cuff Bracelet: Forever 21
Belt: ALDO
Leather Jacket: H&M (gift)
Black Sequinned Shirt: Forever 21 thrifted ($)
Mint White High Waisted Pants: Topshop ($20)
Black Studded Loafers: Zigi Soho (my sister's closet)

Many of you may not know it, but I am a Computer Science and Applied Mathematics major (yea, say that five times fast...) and I've often wondered if I'd ever reach a point where I'd mistakenly merge blogging and programming or even make an incredibly corny joke that almost no one would get... I almost reached that point with this post...with a concept as simple as ambiguity. (Oh gosh, I already feel like I'm rambling and no one cares, but I'll continue just for the heck of it!)

Usually, I observe all my outfit photos at once to gain a general feel and mood from them and that's how I come up with my post titles. This group of pictures made me think about the kind of day I had in this outfit: a really bad one. I had terrible luck finding what to wear (this outfit was super last minute), I was late to my ONLY class, and I didn't get to eat at all until nighttime. But I remembered that I threw on my bright yellow scarf in hopes of having it lighten up my mood (and outfit). I also wasn't planning on taking any pictures of this outfit, but my lovely friend, Jasmine, convinced me to and with just a few shots, I was in love and my smile was brighter than the sun.

So, with that, my post's title is ambiguous because it could be referring to either my scarf or taking photos! (Lol, that is my conclusion to the "Prove that your post title is ambiguous" question! See?! Corny joke!)


follow me|facebook|twitter|bloglovin|chictopia

You May Also Like

0 comments