Menswear: Oxfords, Bowties, & Suspenders

by - Monday, March 26, 2012







What I'm Wearing
Tan Open Cardigan: Old Navy ($8)
Aviators: H&M ($1)
Leaf Necklace: F21 ($2)
Suspenders: H&M (my friend, Roxy's closet)
White Cutout Back Blouse: H&M ($17)
Blue Hair-clip "Bowtie": F21 (2 for $2)
Blue Pants: CK Jeans ($17 from Macy's)
Cream Socks: Hue ($3)
Brown Herringbone & Leatherette Oxfords: F21 ($25)
Canvas Satchel: ASOS ($25)

I am and will always be in love with these shoes! They really are the epitome of menswear in my closet. Remember when I wore them with the outfit in my banner? I loved that outfit with everything in me. And I was also able to add a feminine edge to these shoes in another outfit (which I found to be a huge accomplishment since they seem to be directed toward menswear and only menswear.)

I actually liked this outfit a lot more in theory than I did on. I feel like the pants were a weird fit for it. If they were high-waisted or maybe just regular chinos, they would've flowed better with the outfit in presentation. I do still like the outfit, don't get me wrong! I just think it could've been worn better. What do you think?

I must thank my friend Meghan Mooney for being my photographer for this outfit! She did a wonderful job directing and shooting!


follow me|facebook|twitter|bloglovin|chictopia

You May Also Like

0 comments