Another Taste of Spring (Camera Phone Edition!)

by - Saturday, March 10, 2012






What I'm Wearing
Jeweled Chandelier Earrings: F21 ($6)
Tan Boyfriend Blazer: H&M ($15)
Gold Scarf (as headwrap): H&M ($12)
Leopard Scarf: H&M ($12)
Sheer Gold-Button Blouse: H&M ($10)
Olive Shorts: Old Navy ($4)
Nude Tights w/ Orange Accent: H&M Trend (2 for $25)
Gray Thigh High Socks: F21 ($7)
Cream Oxfords: (my sister's closet)

Yes. These pictures were indeed taken with a camera phone! (Not bad, eh?) I wasn't planning on taking pictures on this day (Thursday) but my friend, Adela, wanted to see how I decided to take advantage of the 65 degree weather. I didn't have my camera or tripod handy, so I asked my friend, Erica, to help me take a few pictures with my phone so I could put them up on Facebook & Tumblr. Another friend of mine, Jasmine, took some pictures as well and here I am!

Albany's weather has been fluctuating incomprehensibly! Exhibit A: Today's weather. It started out warm and spring-like, but, at around 9:45 PM, there was a HUGE gust of wind, similar to that of a tornado, that brought the temperature down about 20 degrees. I was outside at the time, so I had the pleasure of experiencing it. And shortly after, it began raining. Yup! And shortly after that the rain turned to ice. All within a 20 minute time frame. So, I had to walk home without an umbrella. I wasn't cold, though. I put my music on blast and danced in the rain. It was great. :)


follow me|facebook|twitter|bloglovin|chictopia

You May Also Like

0 comments