Chocolate Laced: Interview!

by - Tuesday, July 19, 2011


Today I had an interview at one of my favorite places to shop! I don't want to jinx it, so I will refrain from mentioning the company's name. I will mention, however, that it is very fashion forward and since I stepped foot in there for the first time when I was 16, I knew that I wanted to work their at some point in life. Hopefully that point comes much sooner than later! Although the interview was a tad late notice, I thought my outfit made a good enough impression.

I was interviewed directly after my camp job, so yes, I did wear this to camp. I was completely comfortable and the sun hat did wonders for blocking the sun. I just wish my head wasn't so large! I don't have any wiggle room in the hat. It fits like a glove.

I usually don't post of work days because I get so tired after eight hours with kids but today had to be the exception because I'm so high-strung on gaining the interview!

What I'm Wearing
Floppy Sun Hat: $8 (Walmart)
Leaf Earrings: F21 (3 for $5)
Necklace: F21 ($2)
Leaves Clamp Bracelet: ASOS ($7)
Gold Bracelets: (gift)
Tank: Rainbow ($3)
Geometric Print Blouse: eBay ($5)
High-Waisted Croppped Pants: H&M ($10)
Belt: (came with pants)
Mustard Flats: Nine West (gift)
TOTAL: ~$37

Cross your fingers everyone! If I gain this position I'll be the happiest camper alive! (Hehehe, I wonder how my campers would feel about that!)

P.S. Thank you all for your color combo contributions in the previous post! I made something that I'll share in the next post (which will be scheduled and will also be a look into my closet, part one!) Stay tuned and thank you all for reading.

You May Also Like

0 comments