Chocolate Laced: A Few Things Have Changed...

by - Thursday, June 16, 2011


One: I made a new banner for my blog! Isn't it lovely? I also changed the colors around a bit and just tried my best to make everything aesthetically pleasing.

Two: I'm wearing pants. Until recently, I had only one pair of pants in my closet and they were my black church slacks. Now I have nine! (One of my future posts will be a wardrobe inventory! Be prepared!)

What I'm Wearing

Hair Accessory: DIY old F21 Headband ($2)
Earrings: Vintage thrifted (gift from Mom)
Pearl Necklace: H&M (gift)
Cardigan: Love21 ($10)
Shirt: (gift)
Belt: NY&C thrifted ($5)
Pants: Material Girl for Macy*s ($30)
Oxfords: Big Buddha (my sister's closet)
TOTAL: $47
Three: I dyed my hair red! (It was red in my last post, too.) I absolutely love it! I have a large head (let's be honest) and my first attempt at dyeing my hair slightly failed because there wasn't enough in the bottle to go around! But the second time around, Tuesday actually, I used TWO boxes of Blazing Burgundy and look at me now!


Fourth (and last): I updated my FAQs page! Please check it out to ensure that I answered all possible questions! If you have any aside from what I listed, ask right here as a comment!

You May Also Like

0 comments